The programming circuit is finished. And guess what! It works.
The buttons is from the left: Reset and Flash.
When uploading your Arduino sketch follow this procedure
- Push and hold reset button
- Push and hold flash button
- Release the reset button
- Release the flash button
- The ESP modul is now in flash mode
- Push the “upload” button in the Arduino IDE
- First the sketch is compiled and afterwards it will start uploading.
- Then push the reset button momentarily to (re)start your program.